Any person or company doing business within the City limits of Kalama is required to have a business license.  In order to obtain a license, a business must have a Washington State UBI (Unified Business Identifier) number.  Please refer to to view Kalama City Business License guidelines. Apply for your General Business, Home Business, or Non-Resident business license directly through MyDOR at To apply for 7-Day Business License, Amusement & Machine License, or Music & Entertainment License, (Specialty License) please go use the Quick Links to the Specialty License.  If you have questions or need assistance contact, our office at 360-673-4555, or email


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer