Our Dinner Meetings are held September – May at 7:00 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at the Kalama Community Building. Visitors are always welcome! Our board meetings are on the 1st Monday at 7:30 p.m.
The Kalama Lions need your used eyeglasses, hearing aids, and paper to recycle. Click here to access the Kalama Lions website to obtain a list of locations to drop off your donations. Thank you!
Who we are: We are local residents supporting the humanitarian needs of our community. We are affiliated with the International Association of Lions Clubs with 1.35 million members worldwide. Our members are in 207 countries and geographical areas. Our motto is:
What we do:
- Provide eye exams, hearing exams, glasses and hearing aids to those in need.
- Host student Vision and Hearing Screening annually at Kalama Elementary School.
- Help support the Kalama Helping Hand Food Bank through “Walk and Knock” and other activities.
- Fund Scholarships.
- Promote and help support the Kalama Community Building.
- Build Wheelchair Ramps.
- Host Lions Easter Egg Hunt.
- Distribute Christmas Baskets.
- Help support various youth programs including Little League and the Kalama Fair Princesses.
Recycle used Eyeglasses and Paper (five drop boxes for used eyeglasses and paper in Kalama).