KALAMA PUBLIC RECORDS ACCESS
DECLARATION TO RELEASE PUBLIC RECORDS
1. I have requested copies of the following public records:
2. I understand that Washington State law, RCW 42.17.260(9), prohibits the use of lists of individuals for commercial purposes.
3. I understand that the use for commercial purposes of said records may also violate the rights of the individuals named therein and may subject me to liability for such commercial use.
4. I understand that section 2 and 3 herein apply when I use said records for commercial purposes and when others use said records or copies for same for commercial purposes. I understand that I may be liable in either case.
5. I understand that commercial purposes means that the person requesting the record intends that the list will be used to communicate with the individuals named in the record for the purpose of facilitating profit expecting activity.
6. Therefore, I do hereby swear and affirm on oath and under penalty of law that I will not use said records for commercial purposes and that further, it is my affirmative duty to prevent others from using said records for commercial purposes.
7. I do further swear and affirm on oath and under penalty of law that I will protect and hold harmless, including the costs of defending, the agency and its agents and employees from which I have obtained said records from any and all claims arising either directly or indirectly from the commercial use of said records.